Your Quiz Results:
Test 1: You are an Introvert (I).
Test 2: You are an Intuitive (N).
Test 3: You are a Thinker (T).
Test 4: You are a Judger (J).
Your Myers-Briggs personality type is < I N T J >: "The Mastermind".
INTJ's are critical, independent visionaries.
- Constantly looking for improvement in self and others
- Naturally challenges the status quo
- Very analytical
- Unlikely to be a victim of the pitfalls of bureaucratic or societal influence
- Best of all types at playing devil's advocate
- Can be a great listener
- Unique, piercing vision
- Able to intuit when things are going wrong or when something won't work
- Great with strategy and contingency plans
- Knows self very well
- Able to quickly spot inconsistencies in statements and plans alikea
- Has a good imagination, though it's often not apparent
- Has extreme determination when they put their mind to something
- May expect others to have the same drive that they do, and be harsh on them when they don't follow through or fail to do a good job
- Can be very uneasy until a solution is solved, a job finished, or an answer thoroughly answered
- Has to train self to put up with necessary day-to-day details
- Can be overly harsh on themselves
- Gets frustrated when progress isn't being made
- May try to intellectualize a moment instead of enjoying it for its own sake
- Often difficult for people to understand
- Gets frustrated when others aren't being logical
- Very low tolerance for 'needless' small talk (which they deem as an irrelevant waste of time)
- May come across as pushy or uncomfortable
- Doesn't trust others
- Values own opinion and views above others and may defensively protect these in an unproductive manner
- May come across as being condescending
- Ignores or discounts others too quickly
Famous INTJ's and Fictional INTJ's include:
- C.S. Lewis
- Thomas Jefferson
- Dennis Miller
- George Lucas
- Lisa Simpson
- Stewie from The Family Guy
Note: This is only a sample profile. There are many more famous people and fictional characters who share your personality type. Full profiles include:
Your full list of famous people, historical figures, and fictional characters who share your personality type. See our list of people featured, here.
A full, unique and complete description of your type. (Through years of dogged research, we have developed detailed, authentic, personality profiles of every personality type, based on the Myers-Briggs and MBTI.)
Curious as to how your full personality profile may look? Check out sample full profile of the ESTP, here.
Members also gain full access to the site, allowing you to explore the wealth of myers-briggs and personality-related information, including studies and commentary on your personality type and relationships, careers, and myers-briggs related information on the four temperaments, the eight functions, the four preferences, and advice on how to personality type others.
Ready to see it all? Become a member.
(c)Famoustype.com, LLC.; All rights reserved.